I am not a writer. But I like to write. Write blog seja bah. I write in my own style, in my own preference of language depends on my mood.
My main intention of having a blog is so that one day, when Im old, I can laughed at what and how I ‘was’ in my younger days.
Other stuffs about me are:
- Im pure Sabahan. Kadazan to be more specific but dont ever try to speak kadazan to me, or I’ll pretend that you’re not talking with me.
- I was born on 11 March 1985. So that makes me 30 this year.
- I am married to a wonderful tall, not-dark-but-fair, loving husband, Zainuddin. I addressed him as ‘Enchek Kedek’ in my writings. He is from Sibu, Sarawak.
- We have 2 daughters, Ariana Maisara and Isabella Sofea. Gadis-gadis kacukan Sabah Sarawak.
- We are currently residing in
Story behind my blog name:
The name BiniKedek might not sound very commercial and more like kampung-kampungan. I thought of using this name when I usually addressed my self as ‘tunang kedek’ when I went to Enchek Kedek’s brother wedding back at Sibu years ago. Started from that moment, I vowed to myself, as soon as Tok Kadi said ‘SAH’, I’ll use ‘BiniKedek’ as my blog name. ^_^
This is a brand tag for the dresses that I made for Ariana. I love sewing dresses for her and I am pretty sure that Ariana loves it too. Well, I do most of the wardrobe choice for her everyday 😛
Maisara Marie Handmade Bags :
Is a brand tag for my handmade bags. For me, this is the most expensive hobby that I have but fully supported by Enchek Kedek. I sew bag almost every week for me. Then I realize that I dont need that many bags, but I still need to sew bag every week (???). So yeah, orders are open. You can always visit my FB page. Just type Maisara Marie Handmade Bags.