Even though I am far too late, but I still want to wish everybody a Happy New Year!
And to continue the tradition that I started 3 years ago, here is my highlights of 2012. I cant really remember everything, but I sure did a few entries of the events in my life in my humble blog.
- Ariana started pre-school and she did well. No crying. More like her Papa, according to Enchek Kedek. But she did cried once when I came a little later than others. That part really reminds me of ‘somebody’. hehe
- Enchek Kedek and I started our healthy lifestyle. Bought a treadmill and practice healthy eating by growing our own vegetables 🙂
- My handmade bags business, Maisara Marie showing a good sign + good income. The only that I am lack of is TIME.
- Improved my time management skills in between family, work, house, extra attention to Ariana, super extra attention to Enchek Kedek and whats left behind is for sewing.
- Struggling for a work life balance. This is subjective.
- Started gardening despite the ke-geli-an with slimy cacings. I love blooming flowers!
- Work life are still as usual. No changes. No intention of elaborating it.
- The closing for year 2012 was our car was stolen, and the thief almost manage to get into our house when all of us fast asleep.
For year 2013, I will:
- Work hard
- Fight (using a baseball bat if I have too ) <- metaphor
Welcome 2013 🙂